Brisbane Embroidery is owned and operated in Australia by Barkell Pty Ltd t/a Brisbane Embroidery
ABN 81 064 967 880
Unit 20/ 25 Parramatta Road,
Underwood QLD 4119
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact us on 07 33860188
Collection of Information
In order to use the Brisbane Embroidery website, we may require information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regard to sales, support and accounts, including Email.
Any information collected by Brisbane Embroidery is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, Email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
Use of Collection Information
Any details collected from Brisbane Embroidery customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
Storage of Collected Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can email us at email@example.com
Access to Collected Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you purchase a product or service from us, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. You may be required to provide contact information (such as name, email and postal address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
Brisbane Embroidery uses personally identifiable information for essential communications, such as Emails, accounts information, and critical service details. We may also use this information for other purposes, including some promotional Emails. If at any time a customer wishes not to receive such correspondence, they can request to be removed from any mailing lists by emailing us at email@example.com
You will be notified when your personal information is collected by any third party that is not our agent/service provider, so you can make an informed choice as to whether or not to share your information with that party.
Brisbane Embroidery may at its discretion use other third parties (eg. Couriers) to provide essential services on our site or for our business processes. We may share your details as necessary for the third party to provide that service.
These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Brisbane Embroidery does not share any information with third parties for any unknown or unrelated uses.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
Links on the Brisbane Embroidery site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.brisbaneembroidery.com.au
Brisbane Embroidery Security Policy
Brisbane Embroidery uses the PayPal Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions PayPal processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the PayPal gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by Brisbane Embroidery or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within PayPal bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- PayPal is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- PayPal at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by Brisbane Embroidery.
Brisbane Embroidery Delivery Policy
After ordering online, you will receive an email confirmation from PayPal containing your order details (if you have provided your email address). We will normally confirm receipt of your order within a few minutes of ordering.
- Brisbane Embroidery makes all efforts to ship your products to your desired destination across Australia generally within 5 to 10 working days.
- Any unforeseen delays over the period of your order will be advised of.
- Brisbane Embroidery cannot be held responsible for delays in providing orders due to supplier’s stock availability.
- Brisbane Embroidery will endeavour to make every effort to deliver all orders in completion as promptly as possible.
- If for any reason we are unable to despatch your order you will be notified within 3 working days.
- Brisbane Embroidery cannot be held responsible for goods lost or delayed by common carrier, international or Australian Customs departments, or natural disasters.
- Once shipped orders will take 2 – 6 working days via road courier as a guide.
- For online orders Brisbane Embroidery ships nationally across Australia only. Overseas Orders can be negotiated, which will involve GST adjustment and a negotiated international postage/courier charge.
Orders delivered within Australia = $22.00 per order
An option is available to pick-up your order from our showroom (Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4pm) or arrange your own delivery. These options are available during your check out procedure.
For orders delivered to very remote locations (or for approved overseas delivery), a surcharge is applicable and will be advised of prior to dispatch.
Brisbane Embroidery Refund & Returns Policy
- Please choose carefully when ordering your Clothing or Products, ensuring you check Size Guides, Product Description & Images provided.
- Decorated goods supplied as ordered (correctly) will not be refunded unless the product is faulty or is significantly different to those shown in pictures or in the product description.
- Brisbane Embroidery will replace or refund any goods that arrive faulty or damaged, or the product is significantly different as shown or described or is not doing what it is supposed to do.
- Faulty goods must be returned within 7 days of receipt of stock/notification of fault or damage for inspection before a refund or replacement of stock will be issued. We may need to have the item assessed by the manufacturer to determine whether or not you are entitled to an exchange, or refund. All items must be in their original packaging, with tags attached and in an unworn, unmarked condition.
- When placing an order is it accepted that the customer has checked the provided sizing charts and measured accordingly. As brands and sizes differ nationally with all leading Uniform brands, it is essential that a size is not assumed due to manufacturing differences in style, shape and fit.
- Exchanges must be made for incorrect sizing within 7 days of receipt of stock; however, as size guides are provided, the cost of return and re-shipment will be at the customer’s expense. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore, advise you take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Brisbane Embroidery will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
- All returns and exchanges must be confirmed as purchases made with Brisbane Embroidery.
Cancellation of Order
- Cancellation Fees can and do apply as outlined below. These fees are to partially cover the time involved in Administration, Stock Transfers and Freight, Graphic/Artwork Preparation etc.
- If you cancel an order once order confirmation has been received, then cancellation fees may apply.
- You will not be responsible for cancellation fees if we cannot fulfil your order.
- If an order has been processed for decoration and or dispatched, the order is not able to be cancelled.
Brisbane Embroidery Product/Artwork/Embroidery/Printing Policy
Colours of goods displayed online &colour charts may differ from screen to screen. Garment colours may differ depending on batch and exposure to natural elements. Brisbane Embroidery is not responsible for exact colour matching.
Brisbane Embroidery accepts artwork/logos from customers under the understanding that the customer has sought permission from the owner of the artwork/logo for reproduction. Brisbane Embroidery will not be held responsible if a customer solicits reproduction without this permission. The responsibility is with the customer for any copyright infringements for logo use.
- Once your order is confirmed, we are generally still able to change the colours or sizing of your order. However, once merchandise has been decorated (embroidered/printed) we are unable to do so.
- Any approved changes may incur a fee to cover the cost of stock transfers and reprocessing and coding of your order.
- Additions are easily processed if advised prior to the order being dispatched and are paid for in full.
Artwork Fees & Conditions
- All new logos for embroidery will be charged a set-up fee.
- A set-up fee will apply for screen printing for each colour screen used.
- No artwork and set up fees apply to the addition of standard heat press numbers.
- Additional set up fees may apply for additional required colours and or logos that are larger than a standard sizing.
- Any artwork prepared by Brisbane Embroidery (visual mock ups and artwork proofs) are NOT to be used externally unless full permission is granted by Brisbane Embroidery.
- Samples may be supplied before a purchase order is placed. For small order a handling fee may apply.
- Samples must be returned within 14 days in original packaging and condition.
- All transactions are processed in $AUD.
- All prices quoted are including 10%GST unless otherwise indicated.
- For online orders full payment of the final balance must be paid to process an order.
Credit Card Processing
No processing fee will be charged for Orders placed on ONLINE SHOPPING website however payment by credit card will incur a 2% processing fee for payment of orders placed over email or phone.
Ownership title of goods remains with us until payment has been made in full.